With so many wonderful opportunities in today's job market, including the increased availability of apprenticeships at all levels (including degree level), it's more important than ever for students to receive good advice about careers and pathways. Based on an understanding of their strengths and aspirations, my aim is to support students to make career decisions which are right for them.
- 1:1 independent and impartial careers advice
- Support with finding work experience
- Morrisby psychometric career assessments
- Support with personal statements
- Skills development workshops (CV's, Interview Skills, Employability)
To find out more about how I can support your child's career choices, please don't hesitate to contact me.